I recently came across this in the Flight Crew Operations Manual (FCOM) for the B738. The simple to understand picture is an excellent visual reminder to the most important areas of the Primary Flight Display (PFD).
When I was new to jets, I had this image printed in colour above the computer screen as a quick reference guide. It doesn't take long before the its part of memory.
I've made the image quite large so you can right click, save and print it out if you want to.
If you want to read ther B738 Flight Crew Manual (FCOM) navigate to the Training & Documents section (menu above) and you can download the manual. There are a lot of Boeing documents that can be read and downloaded from this section.
1. Bug 5 (white)
2. Flaps Manoeuvring Speeds (green)
3. V2+15 (white)
4. Takeoff Reference Speeds (green)
5. Minimum Manoeuvre Speed (amber)
6. Minimum Speed (red and black)
7. Maximum Manoeuvring Speed (amber)
8. VREF+20 (white)
9. Landing Reference Speed (green)
10. Speed Reference Display (green)
11. 80 Knot Airspeed Bug (white)